Ke Iki Beach Bungalows
Oceanside Bungalows on Oahu's Beautiful North Shore. Guests enjoy romantic sunsets on an acre and a half of palm-fringed beachfront land. All beachfront bungalows have beautiful ocean and sunset views. Ke Iki Beach Bungalows, a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of this Hawaiian paradise. If you've been dreaming about getting away to paradise, Ke Iki Beach is waiting for you.
Ke Iki Beach and Oahu's North Shore is less than an hour from famous Waikiki. During the summer you and the whole family can enjoy snorkeling, diving, swimming, sailing and sun bathing right outside your door.
Ke Iki Beach Bungalows are located right in the middle of the famous North Shore's seven mile miracle. During the winter Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline are home to the largest surfable winter waves. Sunset Beach, only a few minutes way, is known as surfing's Mecca. The surf and scenery are amazing any time of the year.
No item found! Please make sure that your Instagram User ID and Access Token is correct
From Honolulu International Airport.
- Take H1 West (Approximately 20 miles from Waikiki)
- Take H2 North towards the North Shore
- Follow H2 about 7 miles until the freeway ends
- Highway turns into HWY 99
- Take 99 to Highway 83 (Kamehameha Highway)
- Take 83 to the North Shore (5.7 miles past Hale'iwa Town)
- You will pass Waimea Bay on the left.
- After the stop light, you will see a fire station on the left and a Foodland on your right.
- Within a few blocks you will see a School Zone sign with a yellow warning light on the right.
- You will see the Ke Iki Beach sign and driveway entrance on the left frontage road about 100 yards past the school zone sign.