|Ke Iki Beach Bungalows
Located on Oahu's North Shore
|Toll Free: 866.638.8229
Local Contact: 808.638.8829
59-579 Ke Iki Road
Sunset Beach, Hawaii 96712
To get here from Waikiki or Honolulu International Airport
- Take H1 West (Approximately 20 miles from Waikiki)
- Take H2 North towards the North Shore
- Follow H2 about 7 miles until the freeway ends
- Highway turns into HWY 99
- Take 99 to Highway 83 (Kamehameha Highway)
- Take 83 to the North Shore (5.7 miles past Hale'iwa Town)
- You will pass Waimea Bay on the left.
- After the stop light, you will see a fire station on the left and a Foodland on your right.
- Within a few blocks you will see a School Zone sign with a yellow warning light on the right.
- You will see the Ke Iki Beach sign and driveway entrance on the left frontage road about 100 yards past the school zone sign.
View Larger Map and Printable Directions (32.1 miles ~ About 50 minutes